Make your life easier! There are various benefits of using a CMS.
A Content Management System (CMS) enables you to update content yourself through a control panel without any coding skills.
With a CMS, you have a database-driven, dynamic website.
You can manage large content and display up-to-date information. In other words, you are always in full control of your site and won’t need to pay us or any other Web Designer when you want to update your content!
There are hundreds of different Content Management Systems. Having worked with a wide array of them, we now prefer to work exclusively with Joomla!. It's a user-friendly yet powerful CMS. Better yet, it is Open Source. Open Source, unlike proprietary content management systems, means the source code is freely available and not subject to costly licensing agreements. This CMS is used by individuals, small and medium-sized businesses, and large organizations worldwide to easily create a variety of websites
What a CMS does for you:
- It doesn't require knowledge of HTML
- It's scalable and allows your site to grow with your business
- Website management without the need to involve a dedicated web designer
- It has an inbuilt backup facility
- It ensures that all the pages are consistent in design
- Easy implementation of documents, videos, texts, graphics
- It can manage multi-lingual web sites
Why would you need a CMS?
- If you change the content of your site frequently.
- It not only reduces the maintenance costs, it also manages the content more effectively
- It allows you to make instant, real-time changes on your website.
- You definitely need a CMS to run a Web Shop.